Today we’re going to do something really wonderful and beneficial. We are going to do a fun exercise and those of you who participate will receive a special gift.
Now here comes the fun part!
Here is what you have to do to make this exercise interesting:
- Think of the four most desirable qualities that you admire of your friends and family.
- Get a pen
- Write these positive qualities on each of your fingers (write the words on the outside of your bottom 3 fingers and the inside of your index finger)
- Now point.
- Take a picture of your hand (similar to the photo example below)
- Leave the link to your photo in the comments
Below is a friends and my picture:
So often we are our worst enemy. We can quickly list our faults before we can mention a positive quality about ourselves.
Previously, I have talked about how we sometimes like putting the blame on others, especially when it comes to our own misfortune. But did you realize that everytime you point one finger at someone else, you have three pointing back at you?
The same holds true for positive qualities.
The beauty you see in others, is really a reflection of the beauty you see in YOU.
So what is the prize?
Last week, those of you who participated in the survey received the Silva Method’s Relaxation Series.
The Relaxation Series contains 3 powerful exercises:
- 30 Minute Meditation on Deep Relaxation
- 15 Minutes Meditation on Deep Relaxation
- Sounds of Relaxation (this will help you meditate without my voice in the background)
For those of you who did not get to participate, you now have the chance to try it out.
So post below and I will personally send you the relaxation series!
Don’t forget to have fun while you’re doing it!