We all have a list of things that we keep telling ourselves we’ll do, things that we know would improve us, make us better persons… yet we keep putting them off!
I have a list too, which I’ll show you… And in return, you’ll tell me your 3 To Do’s in your Life’s Big List, and I will reward you!
I know that I’m not alone here… Almost everyone I know has created, somewhere, their collection of Life’s Big List (which are probably still stuffed somewhere within their To-Do pile). It’s always a matter of ‘doing’ it that’s the problem… don’t you think? It’s always so much easier said than done.
Even I do! So let’s get it out in the open. I’m going to share with everyone my list of 3 To Do’s that I’ve waited too long to do:
- Start writing my novel (the drafts are there… I really need to get my act together)
- Take guitar lessons (my childhood fantasy since I was 13!)
- Read at least one book a week (and none of that “I’m too busy/tired” excuse)
And now, I want you to share with other Silva students (and me!) your 3 To Do’s. I want you to leave them in the comment box below.
But that’s not all.
I’m going to help you accomplish them (by getting you to start the ball rolling) – within a week!
And next week, just in time for Thanksgiving (so you’ll have something new to tell your family), I will be asking you what you have done to start accomplishing these goals and even better yet, if you’ve crossed them off your Life’s Big List already.
So here’s what you need to do before Thanksgiving next week:
- Leave the 3 To Do’s from your Life’s Big List in the comment box below now
- Watch the blog for another post by me next week
- When the post appears, tell us your strategy, and what you have done to get the ball rolling to accomplish these 3 To Do’s
- Claim your special gift!
Now to further motivate you to really, finally get this going, I am going to give those of you who participated a special Silva gift – next week!
Start typing now!!!