In the simplest of terms, mindfulness is a state of total awareness. Awareness of your body. Your thoughts. Your emotions. Your surroundings. Mindfulness originates from the teachings of ancient Buddhist meditation, but has since been extensively verified by modern scientific research. When you’re mindful, you’re completely immersed in the present moment. There is no mind chatter, no physical distractions, no thoughts of past events to weigh you down from experiencing life’s greatest gift - the here and now. How exactly does mindfulness …
Archive : April, 2011
Join us on Facebook!
Follow us on Google+
- Can you help us finish our masterpiece? March 9, 2011
- 3 To Do’s In My “Life’s Big List” November 18, 2009
- Left Brain, Right Brain or Switch Hitter? Take The Test September 27, 2010
- The Silva Community Forum – LEAVE US YOUR COMMENTS! April 7, 2008
- Being Incredible Was Never Impossible March 17, 2009
- Enhance Your Practice With Meditation Mantras April 9, 2013
- How to Use Affirmations for Health March 31, 2013
- Feeling Down For No Reason? Lift Yourself Up! March 30, 2013
- Improve Your Mental News Feed With Positive Self-Talk March 30, 2013
- How Not To Stress Out In a Stressed-Out World March 24, 2013
- poetry & poets essay paper: The research paper writing services have emerged b...
- writers job: Yahoooooooo!!! I have passed my project successful...
- essays help uk: Quit your search, visit home page with the aim to ...
- order essays online: Don\'t you know that it\'s not necessary to spend ...
- Internet site: Really a informative and enlightening advise, the ...