In the simplest of terms, mindfulness is a state of total awareness. Awareness of your body. Your thoughts. Your emotions. Your surroundings. Mindfulness originates from the teachings of ancient Buddhist meditation, but has since been extensively verified by modern scientific research. When you’re mindful, you’re completely immersed in the present moment. There is no mind chatter, no physical distractions, no thoughts of past events to weigh you down from experiencing life’s greatest gift - the here and now. How exactly does mindfulness …
Archive : April, 2011
Join us on Facebook!
Follow us on Google+
- Can you help us finish our masterpiece? March 9, 2011
- 3 To Do’s In My “Life’s Big List” November 18, 2009
- Left Brain, Right Brain or Switch Hitter? Take The Test September 27, 2010
- The Silva Community Forum – LEAVE US YOUR COMMENTS! April 7, 2008
- Being Incredible Was Never Impossible March 17, 2009
- Meditation Made Easy March 7, 2014
- Why Meditate When There’s So Much to Do? March 7, 2014
- Change your DNA with the Theta Healing Technique March 7, 2014
- What Are Brainwaves? February 28, 2014
- The Super Hidden Secret to Succeeding at Anything February 28, 2014
- poetry & poets essay paper: The research paper writing services have emerged b...
- writers job: Yahoooooooo!!! I have passed my project successful...
- essays help uk: Quit your search, visit home page with the aim to ...
- order essays online: Don\'t you know that it\'s not necessary to spend ...
- Internet site: Really a informative and enlightening advise, the ...